********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

mkasten25

Junior
Mar 27, 2009
6,028
247
0
Win or lose, watching us get to the basket like that, we're gonna be pretty good by the end of the year.
 

JasonS.

All-American
Moderator
Oct 10, 2001
41,918
7,388
66
I actually think it's a good start.

We just have one issue with rebounding. LOL, good learning lesson for super talent Skal. This'll make him work harder under the rim.

Yeah I'll take it.
 

UKWinsAgainYep

All-Conference
Nov 11, 2014
2,971
2,484
0
Once again, Cal being outcoached. He can't even get his players to simply blockout. Plumlee putting on a clinic of fundamental basketball.

I don't care how many #1 draft picks we sign if we can't even teach someone how to blockout. SOS.
 

Comebakatz3

Heisman
Aug 8, 2008
44,001
33,840
113
I don't think that was a flop. I think that was a true trip. Don't think it was a foul though.

I also hate how refs wait to call a foul when a player is on another's back. If he pumps and a player jumps on his back then that is a foul right there. It isn't a foul when he goes back up because the foul already happened.
 

OldRed

All-Conference
Jun 7, 2001
18,057
4,711
113
I've counted at least five flops from Grayson Allen already. At least they aren't calling them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kat57
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team