Somebody say somethin about not hitting 3s?
This team will be fine. They are going to have good percentages relative to cal teams.
Somebody say somethin about not hitting 3s?
Not sold that we have the high-powered offense I thought we had
Shopping?where are all the fans here? Don't we usually have at least 4-5 pages by now?
USF is getting to the basket WAY too easily
I love Briscoe's defense and motor,but he has cost the team points in every game by trying to hotdog or showtime plays instead of simple layups,etc
All out shopping......Black Fridaywhere are all the fans here? Don't we usually have at least 4-5 pages by now?
Thats lewisville...All out shopping......Black Friday
pssshAll out shopping......Black Friday
Well they're definitely shoving that 3pt comment back in my face. It's great that they're doing it but I'll have to see it consistently before I'm a believer.
kind of of looked like he took a shot in the midsection - or lowerUlis just left the court. Taken to the back....not good
KSR Basketball
Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker