I do not get Skal tonight. I hope this is an anomaly.
I think it's a matter they simply refuse to feed the post. They've just played "Archie Goodwin" ball,, drive to the hoop with their head down and hope for the best; totally ignoring Skal.Our guards have trouble feeding the post. I'm not surprised Skal is struggling.
This team will be above 33% at the end of the year. Murray and Ulis are definitely better than Wall and Bledsoe from 3.UK now shooting a mind boggling 27 of 98 from three on the season
Cats have now taken 36 MORE FTs than IL St.
Why does Alex insist on lay ups?
Your joking, you have complained the whole game about refs.How come ISU drives and gets an easy foul call,Cats get mugged and NO CALL
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’