Our guards have perfected the drive the baseline and step out of bounds. That was like the 199th time this season.
If an offensive player pushes off repeatedly with no call, I'm OK with selling it. A no contact flop is a ***** move but selling a foul isn't so bad.I hate when our guys flop even more than I hate when our opponents do it.
What's with you and techs?Cal has checked out I guess, why he hasn't gotten a tech is beyond me
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games