Our guards have perfected the drive the baseline and step out of bounds. That was like the 199th time this season.
If an offensive player pushes off repeatedly with no call, I'm OK with selling it. A no contact flop is a ***** move but selling a foul isn't so bad.I hate when our guys flop even more than I hate when our opponents do it.
What's with you and techs?Cal has checked out I guess, why he hasn't gotten a tech is beyond me
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU