We have zero idea what we're doing offensively.
I blame Shannon Dawson.
Ulis is not 100%........but you're rightParker the best big on the court. Let that sink in ...
Ucla already in the bonus. Also I hope we we try to roll Welsh's knees. He's a dirty sack of ****.
Alford learned from the best.... Sumbeech that used to coach at IU that isUcla moves on every screen.
I'd say poor mans myself...but yes.Briscoe is a rich man's Archie Goodwin.
Cotdamn what the f is this ish. Am I the only one who thinks we come back to win this by 1-2 points?
We can't shoot it either. So what's the other option?STOP DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!
It's either a block, a miss, or a foul and we miss FTs!!!!!!!!!
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference