CATS ARE ROLLING BABY....LOVE IT!!!
God, I love me some Marcus Lee! So glad he is starting to reach his potential. SECRET WEAPON
God, I love me some Marcus Lee! So glad he is starting to reach his potential. SECRET WEAPON
Glad someone else notices this.Excellent case study on how Cal handles Willis . On one end Briscoe turns it over and no move is made , next procession Willis guy hits a three , and before they cross half court cal has a guy at the table to check in for DW .. Even though Derek just ignited the crowd with the follow dunk . The kid can't do anything that resembles a mistake or he's yanked .
lol yep, I can relax a bit nowThere's your 3 Bev.![]()
It was poor D by Willis but other players get leeway to screw up .. He doesn't .. Cats looking good , pour it on them
That wasn't Willis's fault. He was in a bad spot.
[roll] You calling him Cuz?[roll]Skals turned into a thug!
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine