tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault himSkal fouls out...his D is a bigger issue than his O I think. He had a solid game tonight, not faulting him.
That's why I was asking the spread Tony Greene was calling a lot of phantom fouls.We have been called for 15 fouls this half and they haven't even put us in the bonus yet, yeah right refs.
Won't end up mattering, great start to SEC play! Go Cats!
At the very least a move in the right direction.tonight was such a huge improvement I agree - can't fault him
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
KSR Football
Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
KSR Football
Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34