Briscoe can shoot it fella's .....just on the road though....and only at Alabama.
Thinking shots now brother.Ugh, yeah yeah it's bittersweet.
agreed - let's hope for that; this had to really give him some confidence; help him relax. He played a bit smarter tonight overallI have to tip my hat to Briscoe. Way to go young man. Hopefully this is the start of something good.
Murray with a very quiet 20. Very Canadian.
LOL To be fair I had to rewind and double check that - I had a WTF moment tooOhhhhh I was gonna say lol
Racist?
No wait regionist?
Other continentist?
Anti- French Quebecist?
Candianophobe?
Racist?
No wait regionist?
Other continentist?
Anti- French Quebecist?
Candianophobe?
Great win. I was worried about this game after LSU. Great to see Briscoe getting some shots to fall.
KSR Basketball
Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks