it'll only be 2 ft tall, LOLI thank that kid every day.
I'm ordering my Tyler Ulis fathead tomorrow.
But no bigger heart has a UK player had, in recent memory
it'll only be 2 ft tall, LOLI thank that kid every day.
I'm ordering my Tyler Ulis fathead tomorrow.
Why do you love it?
I hate seeing Poythress get yelled at. He's a senior, that's not good. We need him if we want to succeed.
I'm about ready to declare Tyler my favorite player of the Cal era thus far. Not the most physically gifted, but nobody have I seen bust his tail night in, night out. The only real "off games" he's he were when he was playing hurt. He's like a badass midget.I confess I am love with Tyler.
I wouldn't get my hopes up on seeing Wynyard this year.
Oh shut up!
does Willis have a double double now?
We are letting up a little too much - letting them get back in it [winking]
this place would've overloaded anyway, LOLWe all got booted before the Willis DunK!
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms