********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Kentucky15

All-Conference
Mar 29, 2013
2,024
4,185
108
Why do you love it?
I hate seeing Poythress get yelled at. He's a senior, that's not good. We need him if we want to succeed.

I just like how cal operates. And Poythress just walks over in typical fashion like "damn". Just kind of made me laugh. You're reading too much into it.
 

Noxium

All-Conference
Jun 24, 2015
695
1,174
0
 

jrpross_rivals

Heisman
Feb 21, 2008
17,581
36,178
113
I confess I am love with Tyler.
I'm about ready to declare Tyler my favorite player of the Cal era thus far. Not the most physically gifted, but nobody have I seen bust his tail night in, night out. The only real "off games" he's he were when he was playing hurt. He's like a badass midget.
 
  • Like
Reactions: goforitcats

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
does Willis have a double double now?

We are letting up a little too much - letting them get back in it [winking]
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0

+34 is tied for the fourth largest margin of victory in an SEC game during the Coach Calipari era.
 

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Five Cats scored in double figures.
Ulis - 20
Willis - 18
Briscoe - 15
Labissiere - 12
Murray - 11
:clap: :clap:
 

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Okay, looks like the entire rivals site went down for a while. Guess that's one way to keep trolls away. They should have thought of that during the Auburn game.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU