Alex is a liability...
I just laugh.I've actually reached the point that I am not even yelling anymore. It's bad when you reach that point when you realize it's not worth expending any more energy.
I'm sorry but we just cant win games like this. When alex is pulled to the floor with no foul call and then we get touch foul after touch foul we just can't win.
Completely agree.I'm not disgusted with this team - but very disappointed in them, and in Cal
I think he's a good coach but he's not found whatever it takes -
Earlier in the season - we had freedom of movement and he taught them to play that way
That quit being the case, and we didn't adjust - or, rather, we overadjusted
Like I said, very disappointed - and a little sick. Hate losing
Be good folks
You have to consider how well they played, those 3 teams won't have another effort half as good all year, this season is the ultimate example of everyone's super bowlHow can we play so well against KU, Duke, and UL and so poorly against Auburn, OSU and Tenn?
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games