Time for Tyler to get some rest, IMO
am I too greedy to want to win this by 30+ ?
yes, yes you did - had to double check that that was our #1, LOLDid Skal just pump fake, slide to the left and stick a j? Did I just see that?
Then he gets a tough block and board.
Nice.
Well I sent her one from my recliner. Does that count?Wonder how many Cat Calls Spake got up there in the attic. [laughing]
That's what she said.A little hard there Dom. Lol
Well I sent her one from my recliner. Does that count?
The wife didn't think it was very funny.
Only if you ask for 50 or more ,40 is possibleam I too greedy to want to win this by 30+ ?
This team can beat anyone at home..Not very good on the road..Lets hope their good at neutral sites
What???? Jamal with the bad airball.
That was like 3 feet short!
FTs are about the only bad thing for UK today.
Just 10/18 tonight.
Either that or the classics:Murray should have yelled, "Pass!" after that one. hahaha
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia