Anyone who can't see these are 2 of the top 6-7 teams in college just don't know basketball. A very high level being played today.
Don't forget to bury a Mashburn Jersey on their campusI'll be missing the second half of this game because I will be on a flight to, of all places, Texas A & M university. Ugh. My favorite day of the year and I'm headed for enemy territory.
Shut up!Brick .. Dammit Matthews .. If cal recruits another guard that can't shoot I am going to pull his hair out
Oh you like watching that ****?Shut up!
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors