Anyone who can't see these are 2 of the top 6-7 teams in college just don't know basketball. A very high level being played today.
Don't forget to bury a Mashburn Jersey on their campusI'll be missing the second half of this game because I will be on a flight to, of all places, Texas A & M university. Ugh. My favorite day of the year and I'm headed for enemy territory.
Shut up!Brick .. Dammit Matthews .. If cal recruits another guard that can't shoot I am going to pull his hair out
Oh you like watching that ****?Shut up!
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’