Mine do...I watch every game on my lanai. Wisconsin last year, Kansas this year, I was worried they'd call the police.My neighbors totally have to hate me right now.
get scanned first. but it was about another few seconds away still. good job murray.HEART ATTACK AVERTED ?
Mine do...I watch every game on my lanai. Wisconsin last year, Kansas this year, I was worried they'd call the police.
HahahahahaWillis with some huge plays..
Willis haters suck it
Tell me why this team doesn't deserve a 2 seed?
Briscoe out Hawkins in please
Yes having Jim Nantz Flashbacks too hyped up right now,SorryYou mean Brad Nessler?
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt