Mad over the reaming he got defending SirmonsDude, X has been a total *** the last month or so. It's not me, I don't know what his deal is. Hell, a few weeks ago he was fighting and ignoring poster after poster. He's never ben this bad.
I seriously hope he's good.
He must have checked out rafters during halftime.Murray got the message to pass occasionally on the break.![]()
Mad over the reaming he got defending Sirmons
I saw him on his phone during a timeout. Likely reading this board. RAFTERS HAS SPOKENMurray got the message to pass occasionally on the break.![]()
makes you wonder if he's feeling the pressure now?Tyler all sorts of messed up tonight.
I'm just glad we are available to help him out with advice. [jumpingsmile]He must have checked out rafters during halftime.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team