Mad over the reaming he got defending SirmonsDude, X has been a total *** the last month or so. It's not me, I don't know what his deal is. Hell, a few weeks ago he was fighting and ignoring poster after poster. He's never ben this bad.
I seriously hope he's good.
He must have checked out rafters during halftime.Murray got the message to pass occasionally on the break.![]()
Mad over the reaming he got defending Sirmons
I saw him on his phone during a timeout. Likely reading this board. RAFTERS HAS SPOKENMurray got the message to pass occasionally on the break.![]()
makes you wonder if he's feeling the pressure now?Tyler all sorts of messed up tonight.
I'm just glad we are available to help him out with advice. [jumpingsmile]He must have checked out rafters during halftime.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball