********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
Let's pin this and come back. I've watched games of the teams from that conference. Belmont, Eastern Illinois, Murray state and tenn state is the class of that confence and that doesn't even include Austin Peay and at best two teams will probably make it out of that group alone. Also Tenn Martin is projected to finish 7th/8th in the conference (4th in the west division if I'm not mistaken). I'm not going to suddenly overrate them just because they are hitting threes in the first half to make it seem like they are a good team

How do you know? They only played 6 games so far and are 5-1. A little to early to say they won't make it.
 
Apr 1, 2013
16,636
16,620
0
Let's pin this and come back. I've watched games of the teams from that conference. Belmont, Eastern Illinois, Murray state and tenn state is the class of that confence and that doesn't even include Austin Peay and at best two teams will probably make it out of that group alone. Also Tenn Martin is projected to finish 7th/8th in the conference (4th in the west division if I'm not mistaken). I'm not going to suddenly overrate them just because they are hitting threes in the first half to make it seem like they are a good team
Why do I feel like I could mention any league and you would reply that you've watched a lot of their games?
 

Jakarii

All-Conference
Jan 29, 2016
4,640
3,048
0
Lol. "He was going for the ball but he just couldn't get High enough". I agree
 

Runt#1969

All-American
Dec 13, 2010
21,473
9,303
113
I'm taking credit for this one, ladies and gents. That last green apple jolly rancher broke 'em !

:cool2:
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein