He was probably reading this thread during the commercial!Two straight contact finishes by fox. All after I said he needs to finish better with contact![]()
maybe you should say something like that about another player.....seemed to ahve worked with Fox [laughing]Two straight contact finishes by fox. All after I said he needs to finish better with contact![]()
Who is the announcer? Bam Adaboyo?, Deion Fox?
great energy in the arena tonight. looks like the fans have given up on this team.
Must of . LOL. Really impressed with how we are playing against a very decent team. Valpo already has 3 wins that will help them get a decent seed for a mid major ( 9-11 seed) . Love the D.So did Bam change his last name to "Adeboyle"?
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend