We are 1-9 from 3.
Willis is garbage and an absolute no show
Willis is garbage and an absolute no show
I'm getting tired of the bagging on our players ********. This game is retarded in regards to the officiating.
Cause he made a few a couple of games back.Why do we have Briscoe shooting outside shots? Vandy loves for him to take those.
Beats down by 3.3 pt lead over a garbage team
I know briscoe is shooting the 3 better this season but I'd rather him not shoot that in crunch time.
Know what your good at. Get to the rim
Fox bumped all over, but no And 1
I know briscoe is shooting the 3 better this season but I'd rather him not shoot that in crunch time.
Know what your good at. Get to the rim
Those two poorly timed shots by Hump and Briscoe may bite us. Willis was there.We are 1-9 from 3.
Willis is garbage and an absolute no show
Willis and Gabriel. Hump hasn't done too bad. More expected of the other two.Willis and Hump should have to walk back to Lexington. Both absolutely suck tonight.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU