We are 1-9 from 3.
Willis is garbage and an absolute no show
Willis is garbage and an absolute no show
I'm getting tired of the bagging on our players ********. This game is retarded in regards to the officiating.
Cause he made a few a couple of games back.Why do we have Briscoe shooting outside shots? Vandy loves for him to take those.
Beats down by 3.3 pt lead over a garbage team
I know briscoe is shooting the 3 better this season but I'd rather him not shoot that in crunch time.
Know what your good at. Get to the rim
Fox bumped all over, but no And 1
I know briscoe is shooting the 3 better this season but I'd rather him not shoot that in crunch time.
Know what your good at. Get to the rim
Those two poorly timed shots by Hump and Briscoe may bite us. Willis was there.We are 1-9 from 3.
Willis is garbage and an absolute no show
Willis and Gabriel. Hump hasn't done too bad. More expected of the other two.Willis and Hump should have to walk back to Lexington. Both absolutely suck tonight.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU