********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
its nice to see atleast puke lost today. Keep up good work bolden and company. Time for the Bruce Pearl super bowl. Go big blue!
 

tWildcat

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
10,017
14,660
72
We're going to miss a good chunk of our game. Other games are on espnu, espnnews and ESPN 2 so they can't move to another channel.
 

tWildcat

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
10,017
14,660
72
I'm not getting the sec network music like usual. I'm getting some dish sports package ad with some jazz music or something.
 

Mikey Likes It

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2007
11,247
3,776
0
Well I don't like the way our boys came out in those maroon uniforms and I don't know what the T's on the jerseys have to do with Kentucky but I feel our boys starting in a sprinters stance should help the fast paste offense.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game