********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
its nice to see atleast puke lost today. Keep up good work bolden and company. Time for the Bruce Pearl super bowl. Go big blue!
 

tWildcat

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
10,017
14,660
72
We're going to miss a good chunk of our game. Other games are on espnu, espnnews and ESPN 2 so they can't move to another channel.
 

tWildcat

Heisman
Mar 12, 2011
10,017
14,660
72
I'm not getting the sec network music like usual. I'm getting some dish sports package ad with some jazz music or something.
 

Mikey Likes It

All-Conference
Sep 9, 2007
11,247
3,776
0
Well I don't like the way our boys came out in those maroon uniforms and I don't know what the T's on the jerseys have to do with Kentucky but I feel our boys starting in a sprinters stance should help the fast paste offense.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game