It is strange...Man, SKJ must have done something major.
Can't even see the floor in a game like this.
I can't imagine a scenario that has him in the team next year.
Hey come on, there's no need for Minardi Hall jokes in here.Take it inside guys.....
Cats only score 11 points in final 10:15.
Still score 81 and win by 20+.
Man, SKJ must have done something major.
Can't even see the floor in a game like this.
I can't imagine a scenario that has him in the team next year.
I dare say he might not be here next year. I hope so but my gut says he gone.Thinking the same thing. Can't even get mop up duty in a 20+ point blowout. He must be horrendous in practice.
If we do? Could be we see another run?This was an all-around good game. We needed this. We needed this defense and this unselfish offense. I hope that we see this the rest of the season. Go Cats!!
I would love to see him redshirt next year and get stronger, since I really think he has great potential. Sadly my gut says it won't happen either.I dare say he might not be here next year. I hope so but my gut says he gone.
I hope your gut is wrong. Go Cats!!I would love to see him redshirt next year and get stronger, since I really think he has great potential. Sadly my gut says it won't happen either.
Hopefully I am.I hope your gut is wrong. Go Cats!!
If you're going to start putting it together, now is as good a time as any.One of the best complete games this team has had in a month. I have a feeling they're about to sustain from now until the end. The concern I have is that they resort back to that slop play if/when they get behind against someone. Let's just hope that doesn't happen in the tournament.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt