********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
I have the Florida game on too, they are en-fuego from all over the court. They are really playing well, dangerous team.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Man, SKJ must have done something major.

Can't even see the floor in a game like this.

I can't imagine a scenario that has him in the team next year.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
We are the worst team in the country during garbage time. We NEVER make a 25 pt lead a 35 pt lead by making shots at the end of games.[laughing][laughing][laughing]
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Cats only score 11 points in final 10:15.

Still score 81 and win by 20+.
 

VFO

Junior
Jun 24, 2004
786
232
0
Maybe the selection people for seeding will realize just how badly the game in Knoxville was officiated. Maybe the SEC office of officials will take note.
 

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
Held TN under 60 and around 35% shooting. The best ball movement of the year. Decent rebounding. Very good finish. All this against a team that is at least in the bubble conversation.

I'll take it!!
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,279
113
Man, SKJ must have done something major.

Can't even see the floor in a game like this.

I can't imagine a scenario that has him in the team next year.

Thinking the same thing. Can't even get mop up duty in a 20+ point blowout. He must be horrendous in practice.
 

UK_fan_41102

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2010
17,742
124,626
113
17 assists on 32 made baskets, 11-25 3pt, 12 rebounds from Bam and 8 from Monk, 5 players in double figures, a lot of things to like tonight.
 

UKCatNnc

All-Conference
Sep 30, 2005
6,166
1,738
113
This was an all-around good game. We needed this. We needed this defense and this unselfish offense. I hope that we see this the rest of the season. Go Cats!!
 

UK_fan_41102

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2010
17,742
124,626
113
I dare say he might not be here next year. I hope so but my gut says he gone.
I would love to see him redshirt next year and get stronger, since I really think he has great potential. Sadly my gut says it won't happen either.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,326
24,111
113
One of the best complete games this team has had in a month. I have a feeling they're about to sustain from now until the end. The concern I have is that they resort back to that slop play if/when they get behind against someone. Let's just hope that doesn't happen in the tournament.
 

UK_fan_41102

Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2010
17,742
124,626
113
One of the best complete games this team has had in a month. I have a feeling they're about to sustain from now until the end. The concern I have is that they resort back to that slop play if/when they get behind against someone. Let's just hope that doesn't happen in the tournament.
If you're going to start putting it together, now is as good a time as any.
 

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67

 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  4. 04 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  5. 05 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU