'Keep going to bam and he'll foul out before halftime.As I expected UGA will hang around for 30 minutes and then UK will go on a big run . I would keep going into Bam as they have no one know who can guard him.
'Keep going to bam and he'll foul out before halftime.As I expected UGA will hang around for 30 minutes and then UK will go on a big run . I would keep going into Bam as they have no one know who can guard him.
I've been asking myself a lot lately if he's a real PG, it's not something I wondered about early in the year. You could be right.Fox is still playing for Fox. It's been obvious to me for a long time. Others don't agree. That's fine.
If you watch he didnt even foul himWhere are all the guys trying to tell me Hawkins is a great defender?
Post more..... I like your avatar. Not sure why
The dude built a house in side the semi circle and it was still called a chargeThat charge on Bam was called a blocking foul at the end of the KU game. Exact same move, etc. Blocking on Baylor.
We aren't playing very good, looks like a traveling team
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day