'Keep going to bam and he'll foul out before halftime.As I expected UGA will hang around for 30 minutes and then UK will go on a big run . I would keep going into Bam as they have no one know who can guard him.
'Keep going to bam and he'll foul out before halftime.As I expected UGA will hang around for 30 minutes and then UK will go on a big run . I would keep going into Bam as they have no one know who can guard him.
I've been asking myself a lot lately if he's a real PG, it's not something I wondered about early in the year. You could be right.Fox is still playing for Fox. It's been obvious to me for a long time. Others don't agree. That's fine.
If you watch he didnt even foul himWhere are all the guys trying to tell me Hawkins is a great defender?
Post more..... I like your avatar. Not sure why
The dude built a house in side the semi circle and it was still called a chargeThat charge on Bam was called a blocking foul at the end of the KU game. Exact same move, etc. Blocking on Baylor.
We aren't playing very good, looks like a traveling team
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms