********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,590
72,706
113
Love the three ball.
Mulder and Willis.
Hopefully we can can a bunch more if those.
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
I feel dirty playing them without maten IF we win. The one guy shoots 3s as well as briscoe does
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Bam is extremely frustrating.

Dude looks the part, just isn't any good at actually playing the game.
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
Weynen ain't going anywhere and unless briscoe wants to play in the d league next yr he will be back
 

Wall2Boogie

Heisman
Jan 28, 2010
26,239
21,732
0
Good to see maten I see on the bench but no way in hell would I play him again in this game it's not worth further injury to your best player
 

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
Our MO is to score fast and speed tge game up. Don't want virginia type ball.
I know but I hate that we continually take those long threes 6 seconds into the clock. That's one reason we don't get our opponents in foul trouble.
 

blubo

Heisman
Oct 14, 2014
22,273
85,181
78
Fox can't drive the basket anymore, but none of our guards do except briscoe.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the SEC battle for the nation’s No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC