********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,599
72,721
113
Not a foul. The ref fell for another acting job.
That crap doesn't get called in other leagues.
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
Looks like big ten ball to me. I took the trash out earlier but damn I didn't know it made it to Athens
 

OHIO COLONEL

Heisman
Feb 11, 2009
14,803
59,401
0
That charge on Bam was called a blocking foul at the end of the KU game. Exact same move, etc. Blocking on Baylor.
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
As I expected UGA will hang around for 30 minutes and then UK will go on a big run . I would keep going into Bam as they have no one know who can guard him.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule