********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
I'm starting to get amped up!! Let's go cats!!! Big Blue Nation!!! Lehhhhgooooooo!!!!
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I wish they would dump the NBA guys for March Madness. Not a fan of Smith and Barkley struggles getting his point across. He needs a script like in the Capital One commercials.
 
Jul 28, 2006
11,296
16,072
113
We HAVE to come out strong and not get into a scoring drought. CRASH the boards, limit unforced turn overs, and we win.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: richbrookstomato
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend