A little early boys, but my nerves are shot and I gotta do my part to help us win! Go big blue!!!!
FIFY [winking]A little early girls and boys, but my nerves are shot and I gotta do my part to help us win! Go big blue!!!!
Preach!Please IF we don't win don't get banned and don't feed into the minds of the negative nancies, you know who they are
I've already dipped into my quart mason jar as much as a regular season game ,by the end of game I may be seeing tripledon't remember the last time I was this nervous -
it's bad, y'all
Shouldn't have had that Mexican food for dinner tonight
I wish they would dump the NBA guys for March Madness. Not a fan of Smith and Barkley struggles getting his point across. He needs a script like in the Capital One commercials.
Half a BBQ chicken with a bunch of sides wasn't a good choice either.don't remember the last time I was this nervous -
it's bad, y'all
Shouldn't have had that Mexican food for dinner tonight
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes