********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,606
72,743
113
I'll put our guards against anyone, including Dom, but Cal has let the front court go the past couple years.

I don't know if it's intentional in an effort to move more towards an open court guard friendly style, or he's just missed on the talent.
Okay, so why do we keep force feeding Bam then?
 

MojoYamamoto

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2013
4,245
4,195
113
Our bigs are being thoroughly dominated by not only theirs starters but also their bench bigs.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes