I'd take their "white" guys (bigs) right now, over our lousy black guys(bigs)...and Willis.Cats are in deep ****. Can't figure out these dumb white dudes and Ball hasn't done anything yet. Not setting up well for UK
No need for that one negative.I would say his positives are FAR outweighing his one negative though.
Fox and Dom all in here would be running for the hills if not for them two. Hell I been calling the leaf kid Leach I'm so on the edge.IDK how we've kept it so close really.
Nothing from Bam, Monk or Briscoe and Willis has missed a lot of opportunities.
Cal needs to mix the defense up. They are getting in the paint way too easy. Try a zone a few plays and force them to shoot jump shots and hope they miss. They are killing us inside.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend