I'd take their "white" guys (bigs) right now, over our lousy black guys(bigs)...and Willis.Cats are in deep ****. Can't figure out these dumb white dudes and Ball hasn't done anything yet. Not setting up well for UK
No need for that one negative.I would say his positives are FAR outweighing his one negative though.
Fox and Dom all in here would be running for the hills if not for them two. Hell I been calling the leaf kid Leach I'm so on the edge.IDK how we've kept it so close really.
Nothing from Bam, Monk or Briscoe and Willis has missed a lot of opportunities.
Cal needs to mix the defense up. They are getting in the paint way too easy. Try a zone a few plays and force them to shoot jump shots and hope they miss. They are killing us inside.
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
KSR Cats in the NBA
BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?