********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Kycatspaws

All-American
Jan 2, 2010
156,447
8,370
0
Go Cats!

 

Titles1

Sophomore
Mar 21, 2017
314
139
0
Worried about foul trouble, rebounding, and unforced turnovers. Don't like that we beat them in December, either.
 

Bluest Member

All-Conference
Dec 26, 2009
11,927
3,771
0
I had to post my GO BIG BLUE cheer because I won't be online until close to halftime,I have a horse in distress and Vet on the way,but you guys cheer the Cats on until I get back,PLEASE.
Everyone is picking against Kentucky,but if my Higher Power or Karma has any say in it then we know which school shouldn't advance because of illegal,immoral,and sinful behavior.
May both teams be injury free and may it be FAIRLY OFFICIATED especially with the refs stacked against UK with Higgins and Kimble,I pray Gambling or ACC Biased NCAA hasn't fixed this game.
GO CATS !!!! Give it all you have guys,I'm proud of you youngsters.
 

TheDude73

Heisman
Jan 7, 2006
24,338
24,144
113
Kenny Smith just can't help himself....pre-game:

"Oh Joel's gonna take care o' bizness" when Charles said UNC's guards needed to stay with UK's.....

Let's see Kenny...can't wait to flick your dumbass ear when Berry has no impact.
 

BigBlueFanGA

Heisman
Jun 14, 2005
26,435
23,456
0
Strange, I'm not nervous today. These kids have made a better run than most of us thought was probable. I want the win bad but I'm not gonna be miserable today.
 

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
I had to post my GO BIG BLUE cheer because I won't be online until close to halftime,I have a horse in distress and Vet on the way,but you guys cheer the Cats on until I get back,PLEASE.
Everyone is picking against Kentucky,but if my Higher Power or Karma has any say in it then we know which school shouldn't advance because of illegal,immoral,and sinful behavior.
May both teams be injury free and may it be FAIRLY OFFICIATED especially with the refs stacked against UK with Higgins and Kimble,I pray Gambling or ACC Biased NCAA hasn't fixed this game.
GO CATS !!!! Give it all you have guys,I'm proud of you youngsters.
Good luck Bluest!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bluest Member
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets