********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
All I want to hear is what Nantz said at the end of the 2014 game vs Michigan "and Kentucky takes the final spot"
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
I could deal with doing our best and getting a fair whistle and losing, but this screw job is pissing me off. Better change this half.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball