We will be on ESPN NEWS. If the cheats run over.Effing uncheat clemson game going to run long. Effing espn.
Doesn’t help if you’re dvr-ing the gameWe will be on ESPN NEWS. If the cheats run over.
I like it. Rewarding Gabriel for his play.Tonight’s starting lineup:
Or is PJ’s knee worse than they thought?I like it. Rewarding Gabriel for his play.
Washington is still recovering from his knee injury.I like it. Rewarding Gabriel for his play.
Just a bruise. He will be fine. Probably see him less minuets tonight. Bring him back slow.Or is PJ’s knee worse than they thought?
[cheers]⭐️⭐️⭐️ Here are some stars you can paste into the title, it seemed to work against West Virginia, don't want to mess with the mojo.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings