I honestly thought we’d blow the doors off Vandy tonight.
I’m an idiot.
We still will.
I honestly thought we’d blow the doors off Vandy tonight.
I’m an idiot.
Feeling better though, idiot? Lol. Just kidding.I honestly thought we’d blow the doors off Vandy tonight.
I’m an idiot.
Not surprised or worriedA bit of a hangover from that big win, they will settle down and win this.
This is a disappointing performance so far. Man, one huge step forward and then a big step back.
Hope they get it together. Vandy blows
Might have to go with Jared tonight to make it simpler.I hope Vanderbilt has a great game tonight.
Deep breathThis is a disappointing performance so far. Man, one huge step forward and then a big step back.
Hope they get it together. Vandy blows
Playing down to the competition.
I figured there would be a letdown, but hoped for a better start.
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
KSR Football
Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
KSR Football
Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime