********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
haven't been able to watch the game until the last few minutes.

Just looking at the score, UK appears to have the mental part of it worked out to where they are ready to be tested. I wasn't sure I'd be able to say that about this team.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Some have that:



Thing going on. Geez no way to embarrass that...

Hyde may have left the building....
 

FiveStarCat

All-American
Oct 3, 2009
10,758
5,580
0
After the first 2 minutes of his first game he was my favorite UK player of all time. His hustle, court awareness and passing, hustle, athleticism, hustle, bounce, hustle, reaction, and hustle are unmatchable.
Not sure if you’re being serious but I honestly had similar thoughts.
 

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
I’m really not upset tonight
We did play badly. Reverted to some bad habits
But I do believe we’ll be alright

Hard to get pumped up for last place Ole Miss. We will play much better D against the gators. At least I hope haha
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Cats picked up the defense.

Only allowed 7 points in last 7:30 of the game.

Nicely done!
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
I predicted 18 point win.

Glad to get it.

Lock your doors when you go to bed and pleasant dreams.
 

FiveStarCat

All-American
Oct 3, 2009
10,758
5,580
0
Vegas missed this one. Should’ve put some money down.

Oh and Tyree, enjoy the NIT... I mean CBI... I mean campus pick up games?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’