You are such a fan, I guess you won't miss the SEC tournament, since it is finally in your city?
so not longer we are getting beat will somebody go get JOHNDid he just say jack Calipari?
I did five minutes into it.I might have to put this game on mute.
Check that, Diallo + Richards + Gabriel = really really dumb.Down 20.
Diallo + Richards at one time = really dumb
Exposed and mad about it. Go away!
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games