You are such a fan, I guess you won't miss the SEC tournament, since it is finally in your city?
so not longer we are getting beat will somebody go get JOHNDid he just say jack Calipari?
I did five minutes into it.I might have to put this game on mute.
Check that, Diallo + Richards + Gabriel = really really dumb.Down 20.
Diallo + Richards at one time = really dumb
Exposed and mad about it. Go away!
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT