And not in the AAU-sense of "try to kill this team". Let's see some crisp passing and lots of movement and activity off the ball on offense.I just hope our players our grossly offended by Buffalos confidence and come out ready to try to kill this team.
Stealing my thunder. @Snackbar1130 waste this foollets get it boys!
Ok boys no lob passes to Richards unless you’re up 20.
Nervous wreck already
Almost miss the zen feeling I had for most of the season
With under a minute left in the game
Nervous wreck already
Almost miss the zen feeling I had for most of the season
That time of the game is gonna be reserved for a Brad 3.With under a minute left in the game
That’s when I had no expectations lol
Good shine'll get you there in a jiffy.Is it too late to get drunk before the game?
Is it too late to get drunk before the game?
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU