And not in the AAU-sense of "try to kill this team". Let's see some crisp passing and lots of movement and activity off the ball on offense.I just hope our players our grossly offended by Buffalos confidence and come out ready to try to kill this team.
Stealing my thunder. @Snackbar1130 waste this foollets get it boys!
Ok boys no lob passes to Richards unless you’re up 20.
Nervous wreck already
Almost miss the zen feeling I had for most of the season
With under a minute left in the game
Nervous wreck already
Almost miss the zen feeling I had for most of the season
That time of the game is gonna be reserved for a Brad 3.With under a minute left in the game
That’s when I had no expectations lol
Good shine'll get you there in a jiffy.Is it too late to get drunk before the game?
Is it too late to get drunk before the game?
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’