********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

dcspurlock

All-Conference
Apr 12, 2007
2,379
1,086
0
Diallo is the MVP today. Holy ish! Dude came to play! Give Cal tons of credit though. He seen something at halftime that showed him Diallo could exploit them second half and he has.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jameslee32

kyjeff1

Heisman
Sep 8, 2012
51,643
72,774
113
I was going to start a thread earlier today about Diallo and how he could dominate this game. This is the type of team he can muscle.
Guess I should have started that thread. Great game by Hami today.
 

USSLair

All-American
Apr 9, 2017
4,489
6,957
0
I've not posted because I was so nervous, but it's happening.

**** you buffalo. Let's go Cat's.

YES Yes
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
There we go.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path
  3. 03 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  5. 05 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered