********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*********

Lost In FL

Heisman
Oct 5, 2001
21,036
73,154
113
Diallo has played an amazing game today from every aspect. He rebounded above the rim and stayed aggresiive offensive in that free throw line in area. Love seeing that from him.

SGA is....well....SGA
Yes, ABOVE the rim. That was great.
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,228
35,356
113
Ok Buffalo let’s hear your smack talk now?!?!?! What’s that? I can’t hear you!!! Don’t poke the bear boys!!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
  4. 04 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets