We are 10_16 free throws
Well if hami didn't run into the guy then they wouldn't have to call a foul.Of course they give a 3rd to Diallo.
Go to Washington every single freaking play. Don't understand this...
god I hope we’re ironically quoting this post later. Starting to feel like one of “those” games though. The nerves are real.This effort is pathetic...idk why the hell I'm staying up this late on a work night to watch this bs
Officiating has zero to do with the score right now. **** offense is why were losing.This officiating is so bad. I just don't feel a win tonight sadly. Maybe we come out with fire in the second half and win but I ain't seeing it as of now and that makes me so depressed
Not a screw job. We are missing too many free throws and are being out-hustled. K-State controlling tempo and getting too many rebounds. Where is our fight? Where is the aggressiveness? That's the issues quit blaming the refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays