We are 10_16 free throws
Well if hami didn't run into the guy then they wouldn't have to call a foul.Of course they give a 3rd to Diallo.
Go to Washington every single freaking play. Don't understand this...
god I hope we’re ironically quoting this post later. Starting to feel like one of “those” games though. The nerves are real.This effort is pathetic...idk why the hell I'm staying up this late on a work night to watch this bs
Officiating has zero to do with the score right now. **** offense is why were losing.This officiating is so bad. I just don't feel a win tonight sadly. Maybe we come out with fire in the second half and win but I ain't seeing it as of now and that makes me so depressed
Not a screw job. We are missing too many free throws and are being out-hustled. K-State controlling tempo and getting too many rebounds. Where is our fight? Where is the aggressiveness? That's the issues quit blaming the refs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports