*** Official Game Thread***

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
I must say, the first Atlanta game was about as well officiated as I've seen at this level. Issues were resolved quickly and without constant monitor review. So the trend continues in this tournament. Here's hoping it continues. :cheers2:
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
Sounds like blue definitely got in but apparently there are quite a few empty seats. I’m surprised.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Go Cats:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

I am watching the game and then driving to Florida....I need an enjoyable drive. (Yes I am being selfish.):rolleyes:
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Endured a wild WKU-OSU game last night. Gotta endure this one tonight. Hoping that the Cats can win comfortably
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia