*** Official Game Thread***

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
I must say, the first Atlanta game was about as well officiated as I've seen at this level. Issues were resolved quickly and without constant monitor review. So the trend continues in this tournament. Here's hoping it continues. :cheers2:
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
Sounds like blue definitely got in but apparently there are quite a few empty seats. I’m surprised.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
Go Cats:uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi:

I am watching the game and then driving to Florida....I need an enjoyable drive. (Yes I am being selfish.):rolleyes:
 

KYExtemper

All-Conference
Mar 6, 2013
4,471
4,618
0
Endured a wild WKU-OSU game last night. Gotta endure this one tonight. Hoping that the Cats can win comfortably
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
  5. 05 KSR Football 4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show